Does it ever happen to you that you’ve got a blog entry to write and . . . nothing comes?
Below are 15 blog ideas (and examples) that any authorpreneur can quickly fill in with the themes and needs of their own markets! Use them for FREE!
1. The 10 Best-Kept Secrets for Reaching ________ (The 10 Best-Kept Secrets for Reaching CEOs)
2. The Top 5 Questions You Should Ask Yourself Before ________ (The Top 5 Questions You Should Ask Yourself Before Sending Your Manuscript)
3. 6 Rules You Can Break when Trying to ________ (6 Rules You Can Break when Trying to Make Sales Online)
4. 20 Twitter Hashtags for ________ (20 Twitter Hashtags for Reaching Readers)
5. The 3 Most Common Excuses for Not ________–And Why You Should (The 3 Most Common Excuses for Not Doing a Book Launch–And Why You Should)
6. The Bill of Rights for ________ (The Bill of Rights for Self-Publishing)
7. 7 Steps to Succeed in ________ (7 Steps to Succeed in Tweeting)
8. The 10 Most Frequently Asked Questions of ________ (The 10 Most Frequently Asked Questions of Successful Entrepreneurs)
9. How to Know When It’s Time to ________ (How to Know When It’s Time to Update Your Website)
10. 3-Minute Tricks to the Best ________ (3-Minute Tricks to the Best E-mail Blasts)
11. The 5 Biggest Untruths about ________ (The 5 Biggest Untruths about Doing Your Own Publicity)
12. 5 Reasons Your ________ Stinks (5 Reasons Your Tweets Stink)
13. Why Your ________ Isn’t Working and What You Should Do About It (Why Your LinkedIn Profile Isn’t Working and What You Should Do About It)
14. How to ________ Your Own ________ and Save Money (How to Set Up Your Own Book Trailer and Save Money)
15. The Top 10 Questions to Ask When ________ (The Top 10 Questions to Ask When Interviewing Marketers)
Feel free to interpret these ideas for your own blog–happy blogging!